As we Celebrate a Decade throughout 2018, we honor many years of creative collaboration with Blair Hannah and Jeff Meador, Concentric co-founders, innovative artisans + extraordinary talents that contribute invaluably to our team in offering exquisitely-curated event experiences.
Ten Things to Know + Love about Concentric Design
- Concentric focuses on visual identity, digital, and print design projects for companies of all sizes and in many different industries.
- We’ve been working with The Huestudio + Company since 2010 when we designed its original logo.
- We’re based in the wonderful city of Chicago—Wicker Park to be specific. The food, the people, and the summers just can’t be beat!
- We work with clients all over the US and our work spans the globe.
- Concentric co-founders Blair Hannah and Jeff Meador founded Concentric together at their alma mater, Illinois Wesleyan in 2006.
- Our first big project was for the Downtown Bloomington Association. We designed a year-long promotional campaign that promoted shops and activities in historic Downtown Bloomington, Illinois.
- For its first 10 years in business, Concentric was a “side hustle” for Blair and Jeff. In 2016, though, we dove in full-time!
- Between The Huestudio + Company and Concentric, we’re not sure who likes color more.
- We like to think we have pretty high-brow taste in design. This is balanced somewhat by our low-brow taste in music. We publish monthly studio mixtapes on Instagram if you’d like to hear for yourself.
- We’ve had such fun designing custom icons for THC over the past few years. See a few of our favorites below. Check out more of our collaborative work with The Huestudio + Company on our website.
View our Gallery to view more of Concentric Design’s portfolio, including images from our amazing brand. “Good design means good business.”
Photo Credits:© Concentric Design exclusively for The Huestudio + Company.