We are proud to announce our thirty three (33) wonderful donors who have adopted “Quack Packs” or a “Flock of Ducks”, on behalf of The Sunshine Paddlers team. Only seventeen (17) slots are left for this special promotion*, which concludes on Wednesday, July 1, 2015. Adopt your ducks now!
*For this special promotion, only fifty (50) Lucky Ducks will receive an exclusive, custom-curated “Decade of Ducks” gift set [for adopting Quack Pack/s and/or Flock of Ducks] from The Huestudio + Company, valued at over $125/each!
Join The Sunshine Paddlers team today and adopt ducks under your favorite team member!
[ Adoptions as of June 29, 2015]
- Sherry Allen – Quack Pack
- Kim Ball – Quack Pack x 2
- Christine Barcikowski – Quack Pack x 2 [Sunshine Paddler Team Member]
- Charles Besser – Flock of Ducks!
- Lora Biddle – Quack Pack
- Roseanne Bodinet – Quack Pack
- Curtis Cheshire – Flock of Ducks!
- Gail Cheshire – Quack Pack [Sunshine Paddler Team Member]
- Bonnie Czarny – Quack Pack
- Eileen Delisle – Quack Pack
- Joseph Delisle – Quack Pack
- Roberta Dusek – Quack Pack [Sunshine Paddler Team Member]
- Robert Elliott – Quack Pack
- Kevin Helwig – Quack Pack
- Rich Holke -Flock of Ducks! [Sunshine Paddler Team Member]
- William Holke – Flock of Ducks!
- John Jordan – Quack Pack
- Maggi Kujawa – Quack Pack
- Charmain Marroquin – Quack Pack
- Sandy Milton – Quack Pack
- Sue Rateike – Quack Pack
- Wendy Reeder – Quack Pack
- Modesta Sailer – Quack Pack
- Kerrie Schneider – Quack Pack
- Candace Shimkus – Quack Pack
- Dorothy Starks – Quack Pack
- Laura Swinehart – Quack Pack
- Linda Trelford – Quack Pack
- Judi Vallejo – Quack Pack
- Margaret Vega – Quack Pack
- Laurelle Wallace – Quack Pack
- Joan Warenek – Quack Pack
- Adrienne Wohn – Quack Pack x 2
Current Team Members for The Sunshine Paddlers [current, as of June 29, 2015.]
Ron Antonacci – 2015 Sunshine Ambassador*
Purchase a colorful, tagless t.shirt today to join The Sunshine Paddlers team and be a part of “A Decade of Ducks” festive celebration in downtown Chicago on Thursday, August 6, 2015! All who purchase a “Be Happy!” t.shirt will also receive one (1) yellow duck adoption, compliments of The Huestudio + Company.
This exclusive t.shirt directly supports Countryside Association for People with Disabilities, honoring The 10th Annual Windy City Rubber Ducky Derby for Special Olympics Illinois, a 2015 preferred charitable partner.
*Our 2015 Sunshine Ambassador
Ron Antonacci is 53 years old and started competing with Special Olympics back in 1976! Throughout the years, he has competed for Gage Park and Marquette Park Special Recreation, located on the southwest side of Chicago. Ron competed in track and field, basketball, softball, and floor hockey, and most recently he has competed in Special Olympic Bowling and Bocce Ball with South Suburban Special Recreation Association located in Tinley Park.
Over Ron’s career he has won 97 total medals [ 37 of them being Gold! ], including numerous participation ribbons.
Ron attended Southwest Community Services Job Training Center Job in Tinley Park, and through their job placement program, he was able to attain a job at Jewel Osco in Frankfort as a utility clerk where he has proudly worked there for 18 years.
Ron is very active in the community and well known by everyone.
The Huestudio + Company and The Sunshine Paddlers team is honored to have Ron serve as our 2015 Sunshine Ambassador!